CYSC IS FORMING U9 TRAVEL TEAMS to play in the WYSL FOR THE 2020-2021 SEASON
ALL REGISTERED U9 PLAYERS WILL BE PLACED ON A TEAM. THERE WILL BE NO CUTS.
Commitment/brief program description:
- Your child will play soccer 3 days per week.
- Your child will play on the CYSC Team and an AYSO team.
- The CYSC travel team will have one weekday practice with a trainer plus one Sunday travel game.
- The AYSO Team will have a Saturday AYSO practice with a trainer followed by an AYSO game.
- AYSO is a requirement to be eligible for the travel program.
- The CYSC team will not have ANY cuts, all kids will be placed on a team.
In order to try out, players must register online between March 2 - May 1, 2020 by signing into our Sports Sign up Play site. At the end of the sign up you will need to confirm in two places in order to receive a confirmation. MAKE CERTAIN YOU RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION and that you have uploaded a photo by clicking on your child’s name, then click change image or upload image on the right and UPLOAD a photo of your child.
Cost to play and uniforms:
The CYSC U9 program will cost approximately $750 plus a $250 deposit when the teams are announced. The fees cover weekly training, and the cost of playing in the WYSL. (Uniforms are additional.) Players will also be responsible for the cost of their AYSO team which is an additional $220. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.