All participants must wear a gray or white t-shirt. Current and former CYSC players, as well as current and former players from outside clubs are not permitted to wear any part of their travel uniforms including their practice jersey to the tryouts.
Players should plan to arrive at the field 15 minutes prior to the start of the tryouts to check in and receive a number and a pinny. Parents (and other caregivers) will not be permitted to remain at the field during the tryouts.
DROP OFF AT 7 BRIDGES
- Park your car near the seven bridges upper field.
- Walk your child to the first stairs, a CYSC volunteer will be standing there greeting him/her.
- Our CYSC volunteer will take your child and walk them up the stairs to check in.
- No parents are allowed to stay.
PICK UP AT 7 BRIDGES
- Please arrive on time, do not arrive any earlier
- Park your car near the seven bridges upper field
- Walk over to the stairs and your child will be waiting in that area
WHAT TO BRING:
- All NEW players to the CYSC program (includes ALL players registered for a U9 team and all U10-U16 players who are not currently on a CYSC team) must bring a completed WYSL medical release form and a covid form. You can download both forms here: https://www.chappaquasoccer.org/medical-release-form--covid-waiver.html The medical release form does NOT need to be notarized. You must have the above to attend the tryouts.
- Plenty of water and a ball
- Masks, players will be wearing masks, please no gators. Evaluators will give mask/water breaks
- Cleats and shin guards