High School Teams Info
Chappaqua Youth Soccer Club (CYSC) is fielding boys and girls high school aged teams to play in the spring season! Deadline to register is Saturday, January 16.
The teams are sponsored by CYSC, not Greeley High School, and all high school aged players from the Chappaqua community are welcome, regardless of whether they played for Greeley in the fall.
The teams will practice twice a week in the spring with games played on 10 Sundays from April - mid June. IF YOUR CHILD PLAYS ON A GREELEY SPRING SPORTS TEAM, THESE PRACTICES WILL NOT CONFLICT WITH PRACTICES FOR THOSE TEAMS.
You must register your child online by January 16, 2021 for either the boys or girls high school team by logging on to https://fcchappaqua.sportssignup.com
You must up-load a recent photo of your child. A $250 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your child's spot (financial aid is available). At the end of the sign up you will need to confirm in two places in order to receive a confirmation. MAKE CERTAIN YOU RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION.
We typically field one boys team and one girls team of up to 22 players, and we will hold tryouts if we receive more registrations than spots (although this is a rare occurrence). If we have tryouts and your child does not make the team, your deposit will be refunded.
Once we have an accurate headcount and the teams are formed, we will advise you of the remaining fees for the season, which will be somewhere between $450 and $650 per player, depending on the number of players on the team (financial aid is available). Uniforms are an additional cost if your child does not have a CYSC uniform from past years.
2021 High School Travel Teams FAQs:
- Interested players will need to register now. If necessary ...depending on the level of interest - tryouts will be conducted by CYSC trainers
- Trainer - The teams will be professionally trained and coached.
- Eligibility - All players who live in the town of New Castle or are eligible to attend Chappaqua schools and meet the age requirements can play.
- CYSC MUST BE THE PLAYER’S PRIMARY SOCCER TEAM. Players who play on an out of town team, who wish to also play for CYSC, must provide CYSC with the contact email and phone number for the head coach of their other team and have the head coach provide CYSC with an email stating that the coach understands CYSC is the primary team and that the player will not miss any tournaments, games or practices for conflicts relating to the outside team.
- PLAYERS WHO REGULARLY MISS PRACTICES AND GAMES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE TEAM as it is unfair for non-committed players to take spots on the CYSC team from those who plan on making a full commitment to our program.
Please reach out to Stacey Reynolds at email@example.com with any questions.