The Club’s objectives are to provide children and young adults with the opportunity to participate in a soccer experience where they can develop positive self-esteem and build character by learning the virtues of hard work, respect, honesty, self-control, teamwork, competition and sportsmanship.
To achieve these objectives, the Club encourages its coaches and team parents to adopt a philosophy that seeks to achieve the following for the players:
- To promote sportsmanship among the players, coaches and parents, and most importantly to have fun!
- To teach the techniques and rules of soccer.
- To provide physical conditioning.
- To provide an enjoyable and educational athletic experience for all participants.
- To improve and develop the skills of all players.
- To inspire a passion for soccer for all participants.
- To provide a higher level of competition for the more skilled players.
- To respect teammates, coaches, opponents, the referee and the laws of the game.